Shelby County R-IV School District's Free and Reduced Lunch Information:

Here is how to apply for free and reduced lunch meals:

You will need to print off the Free and Reduced Meals Application and the MO Healthlink form for your family. Next you will need to use the directions for filling out free and reduced meal application link below to guide you to fill out the form you have printed. You must follow the directions precisely or your form will have to be rejected. Once you have completed the form, you need to return the form to the High School Office. You may also fill out these forms online when you register your students in August. You can fill this form out as many times during the year as needed. This means if you have a change in your job/work/benefits that negatively effects your income, please fill out the form. Once your student has been deemed free for the year no more forms are needed. If you are notifed by the high school office through a letter that your student(s) are direct certification, there is no need for you to fill out these forms. If you have any questions or would like a paper copy to fill out, please contact me at (573) 588-4163 Ext. 1101

Thank You

Tim Maddex

High School Principal